Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Miday!


Just before leaving for Palawan, I had a little reunion with one of my best friends from way way way back. And I'm such a bad friend that I forgot to greet her while I was on vacation. Tsk tsk...

Happy Birthday, Miday! Hope you had a grand time on your special day. I'll make it up to you, sweetie. What ever happened to that joint birthday bash?

Labels:


posted by mari_elle at 09:59
Comments:
man,we don't even look like we're in our early twenties. haha. i had fun hanging with you. we should do this as often as im in the metro.

twas bitin. promise. we have tons to share. but i was glad that we had a good start with things. til our next bonding.

i love you to pieces:*
 
Well, Midz, it seemed like our Ricobebe had to talk his heart out. It was great bonding with you both. Til next time!
 
Post a Comment