Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, January 26, 2007

Boring-blog

I thought of jumping on the boring-blog bandwagon. Since I haven't really had time to ponder on some profound thought to blog about, I thought of taking these tests and posting them, as do all other bloggers who go through the bloggers' block stage.

The first one is about my Color Aura. What the hell is a color aura? All I know is that I'm one of those rare people who don't have a favorite color. Does this mean that blue should be it? Hahaha... Not really.

Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor
What Color Is Your Aura?


Here's my results for the Slanguage I use.



Your Slanguage Profile



Canadian Slang: 50%



Aussie Slang: 25%



Southern Slang: 25%



Victorian Slang: 25%



British Slang: 0%



New England Slang: 0%

What Slanguage Do You Speak?

I'm a coffee junky, so I'm wondering what kind of coffee I would be...

You Are an Iced Coffee

At your best, you are: hyper, modern, and athletic

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you're out with friends

Your caffeine addiction level: medium

What Kind of Coffee Are You?


What a load of... I won't believe this for one second. I'm supposed to weigh 50 pounds more than I do now?!?
You Should Weigh 130

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.
If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!
How Much Do You Weigh?




And finally, a fitting result for me. This test was for what English speaking country I am. It's probably an effect from speaking with all those bloody British candidates and clients of mine. Teehee...

You Belong in the UK

Blimey!
A little proper, a little saucy.
You're so witty and charming...
No one notices your curry breath
What English Speaking Country Are You?

posted by mari_elle at 16:11
Comments:
hmm... opinion... there comes a point in time that you do not really have nothing to write about. im still in that three month slump and still have nothing to write about. all i have right now are just moments of crap with my notebook with nothing but hanging verses and paragraphs. really hope that i can write again just like you.
 
Post a Comment