Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, December 22, 2006

My Adult Letter to Santa

How cute of my boss in the UK to send us all this activity to do for our last workday before Christmas. Disclaimer before anything else: My apologies go out to all my friends who are especially mentioned here. I didn't know it would turn out like it did!

It's really hillarious. If you wanna write your own letter to Santa, click away here. If you don't like spoilers, do NOT read further until you finish the activity yourself.

Enjoy!!!

If you're done, here's MY adult letter to Santa:

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Vanessa's Office party. It was Ellaine who spiked the punch with too much Black Forrest Mocha Ice-Blended. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like citrus.

I thought it was funny when I put Marco's Bikini on my head and danced the Hip Hop on the bean bag while singing `Heaven Only Knows'. I didn't mean to break Vanessa's mobile phone and don't know why Vanessa would accuse me of libel.

I don't remember calling Netch's wife a brilliant turkey---even though she looked like one with apple green eye shadow and pastel pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Trixie's husband's eyes, it was only because I ate too much of that Salmon Sashimi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my silver jaguar through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a spectacular dog and have me arrested for stalking!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all awesome and queer. And I'm really not to blame for any of this melancholic stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and outrageously yours,
Louise (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 11 bucks!


Happy Holidays to all!


By the way, here are my new team mates, Ant and Love. We're cam whores, yes we are!



posted by mari_elle at 20:01
Comments:
Hey, the letter's not bad! Hahahaha! Belated merry christmas and happy new year! :)
 
Hahaha! Happy holidays, Ade! Did you try doing your own, by the way? ^v^
 
marielley, our letters to santa is waaaayyyy tamer than ade's. i wanted to faint when i read his. haha.
 
Post a Comment