Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Counting the hours


11 hours to go and I'm off to Palawan. Guys, wish me luck. I'm hoping I come back with a legit golden tan and not with lobster red skin that would just peel off within several days.

I'm really thankful that my mom scheduled this vacay on a whim. I didn't even get a chance to shop for a new bikini and other beach gear I might need. Then again, the package is so good all we have to bring is ourselves (plus our swimsuits since it's no nude beach we're going to... gasp!).

I need this R&R. I need to spend time with my family. We need to reconnect after being so preoccupied with our individual lives. While I'm at that, it wouldn't hurt to tan this pale tail of mine.

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 19:45
Comments:
And indeed you came back with lobster skin! (Ooops, did I rub it in?) Haha.

Well at least you have savored the beauty of Palawan, and we are all dying of envy. Can't wait to see the pics!
 
Lobster. Word for the day! Hahaha... So, Ellaine, this calls for planning our own beach getaway with the other gals!
 
Post a Comment