Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Monday, September 19, 2005

Spent

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd come home from work feeling completely burnt out. The day has come! It's probably just fatigue. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, considering the fact that my sister and I would get up before the sun even rises just to go to the gym, after which I'd go directly to the office and do the usual thing. I'd hate to think I'm getting tired of this whole routine. In fact, I feel like spanking myself for calling it all a routine. This is so unlike me! I'm not a pessimist. At least I don't think I am. Am I?

Is this what they call the Monday blues? Bleh... Somebody, please give me reason to smile!!! I try to grin, hoping smile therapy would work like it always used to, but I just end up looking constipated.

posted by mari_elle at 21:13
Comments:
hey marielle!
i'm so much better now. at first i couldn't accept the news of my cousin's death. then, i handled it pretty well since i heard he passed on very peacefully.

i'm sorry you're starting to feel that way about your job. ugh, i dread the day when i'd feel like that about what i'm doing, but luckily (?), i don't really have a steady job yet so i don't have the chance to compare. so far, singing for money has been a blast until now ;)

-- kaich
 
Post a Comment