Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A new look

It's Sunday and I'm staying in. Why? I'm trying to recover from this scratchy throat that's caused me a bit of coughing and laryngitis. God knows I'm gonna need all my strength for tomorrow when a week of work resumes. Mama stayed home, too, since she'd also been trying to recover from this dratted flu epidemic. It's kinda weird being home on a Sunday morning. The last time I didn't go to church was when I was still in college and living down south. That would make it roughly three years ago.

So, I was thinking of doing something of worth, and I ended up changing my skin. Blogskin that is. (Kinda gross thinking about humans shedding their dry, old epidermis for a fresh, new layer of skin. Eww...) IThis page is still very very messy, but with a little pruning here and there (and with a lotta help from my html-savvy sister), this blog will look at least more decent in no time.

posted by mari_elle at 13:06
Comments: Post a Comment