Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Musings

The tres marias while we were still tres ninas.



So shoot me for being so egotistical, but I just have to say: Weren't we such cuties! Heehee... I can't believe I sported that bob. Poor sweet Courtney was stuck with the coconut look. Sorry, sweetie... I guess we can't really blame our parents for using us to experiment on the dorkiest hairstyles. So much for what was supposed to be our "crown of glory."

Tomorrow, Courtney and her family will be moving into our home down south (that's where that ancient photo was taken). Too bad I won't be able to help them out since I'll be busy with work. I can only hope that all goes well as they finally finally finally settle down. Even more, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they take care of the refuge I've known for the first two decades of my life.

posted by mari_elle at 22:30
Comments: Post a Comment