Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, September 23, 2011

There's Nothing Like Indian Food


September 14 marked the 17th month of marriage for my husband and me. So we went for a simple food trip, but one that was definitely our favorite--Indian cuisine! Since New Bombay has so far been the best and most accessible Indian restaurant for us both, off to Podium we went and ordered away.

Our favorite items on their menu are mutton curry (ya gotta have some lamb!) and vegetable pulav. We tried a new dish which consisted of chicken cooked in some kind of thick and slightly spicy coconut sauce, topped with cashew nuts (i'll make sure to remember what it's called next time).

While I'm sold out to New Bombay as a better Indian resto compared to others I've tried (In Eastwood and in Tagaytay. I'd rather not name them.), I'm all ears to anyone who can refer us to another good place where we can get our spicy fix.

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 08:58
Comments: Post a Comment