Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Day to Vacay


It's been several months since I went on a hard-core vacation. The last time was a beach trip with my sister in the early months of summer. It's high time I go on another one, and so what if I'm going to the exact same destination--Boracay. This trip will be different. I'm going there with Michael, and it's going to be our first vacation together. It's only fitting now that we're engaged, well on our way towards married life, and starting to get busy for the wedding preparations. A good dose of R&R is exactly what we need.

On top of that, my girls are gonna be there and my parents, too! So it's gonna be one big party for all of us.

I can hardly wait!

Labels: , , , ,


posted by mari_elle at 12:58
Comments: Post a Comment