Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Proposal from the Heart


A Proposal from the Heart
Originally uploaded by www.jonSpotphotography.com
I'm not usually mushy, but I stumbled upon this photograph and the story that came with it.

What a beautiful story of love! I can't but share it with you all. This couple is blessed to have found each other, and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, it's stories like these that give me hope to keep waiting patiently for God's blessing. No longer will I be restless about finding "the one" nor will I allow myself to sulk over another Valentine's Day without a special someone. It'll come, and in God's perfect time.

For now, I'm happy to see that such a love exists. Thanks and congratulations to Jon and Amy. Thanks for sharing their beautiful story and congratulations for a promising future as husband and wife!

posted by mari_elle at 02:11
Comments: Post a Comment