Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, December 26, 2008

Piercing the Darkness by Frank E. Perreti


Ever since my good friend Ellaine brought up Piercing the Darkness, a book by Frank E. Perreti in one of our coffee conversations, I haven't stopped looking for it. I've searched in just about every bookstore I've come across but I think it's gone out of print because I just can't seem to find it.

Ellaine described the book to be a very engaging description, or more accurately put, the author's imaginative idea of the spiritual warfare we go through everyday; that which is unseen to us. I guess I'm intrigued by the subject matter more than ever now because it's only this year that I experienced how forces of good and evil battle for our souls every day.

I'll probably settle for an E-Book if the book is indeed out of circulation. But I need to get my hands on one real soon.

Labels: , ,


posted by mari_elle at 14:02
Comments: Post a Comment