Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alicia was here!

I absolutely love Alicia Keys. I bought her first two albums, played them every day and eventually memorized each song by heart.

Then she came out with her third album and because "No One" didn't really make an impression on me first time I heard the song, I kinda forgot how much of a fan I was.

Tuesday, August 5, was a huge reminder to me of how much I adored her as an artist. I got a chance to watch her concert at SMX Mall of Asia.

What can't she do? She writes, sings, and can even dance to her own songs! Because she was oozing with so much soul and heart for her craft, it wasn't hard for her to connect with her audience as we all felt her passion.

I am therefore a reinforced fan. Here's a sample from that night:

Alicia Keys Performance in Manila 2008

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 01:29
Comments:
Definitely worth your hard earned philippine pesos! I'm a big fan too! Don't sleep now, watch out for Chris Brown =D
 
Post a Comment