Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lovely Day

I had a full and lovely day. I can't but feel overwhelmed.

In the morning, I had a blast doing a photo shoot for a new condo's promotional material. This I did with one of my closest friends, Bianca.

The afternoon was spent in a go see for a TVC. Bianca and I tagged along with my sister. We all tried out and had a good laugh about the long wait and the silly VTR task of having to say "Bakit ba?" in five different ways (happy, sad, scared, etc...).

In the evening, my sister and I headed straight to Araneta Coliseum to see LIfehouse. Undoubtedly one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. I was literally in tears at the end of it, especially since Broken was their last song.Pareissa in the meet and greet with Lifehouse

To top all that, Pareissa (another wonderful gal pal), my sister and I hung out at Alchemy, where Lifehouse spent their last night here in the Philippines to wind down. This was a good three hours of having them just meters away from me. Without wanting to sound cheesy, it was a good feeling to have them there in the exact same place, considering how their music has made such a huge impact on my life especially in the past few months. How I wanted to tell them that they have inspired me in ways unimaginable! I couldn't, of course, since I wanted to give them their privacy. It was enough for me to see them up close and to interact with them even if only in passing.
That's them behind me in the photo.

I'm listening to their bonus CD right now, which I purchased before the concert. It's a great way to end this memorable day.

Thank you, Lord, that I feel and finally see You healing my heart - that you use different ways and various people in the process.

Lifehouse singing Broken to end their show.

Labels: , , ,


posted by mari_elle at 03:56
Comments:
Good for you guys, that's pretty cool, my friends had a blast too. What can I say? good music will always be good music, these guys made it happen to a lot of people, positively with their records, like a lot of people were inspired by their music and it's lyrics, poetic indeed. Good looking out Marielle
 
Indeed. That's why I love them. :)
 
you look like a semi-stalker in that photo. haha! oh well, i would've done the same!
 
What do you mean "semi"? I looked like a TOTAL stalker. Haha! I guess I love them that much.

Eww... I just sounded so desperate right there. ^v^
 
Post a Comment