Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Sunday, December 07, 2008

John Legend ever Evolving



John Legend has just launched his third album, and yet again, he doesn't disappoint. There's no denying I'm one of his biggest fans, but it won't take a genius to recognize how talented he is as a singer and songwriter. I've heard snippets of Evolver, his latest and third album, but already I'm loving it.

I'm probably speaking too soon since I haven't really sat down and listened to each song intently. So, I'm buying the album first chance I get, but even now, I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

I guess the questions would be whether or not each of his new albums get better. Suffice it to say that Once Again exceeded the success of the first, Get Lifted, which featured the famous track "Ordinary People" and "Used to Love U". Once Again had even more hits, such as "Save Room", "Heaven" and "PDA" to name a few.

With Evolver, we have yet to see how "Everybody Knows" does in the charts. For the time being, you might wanna hear a few bits of it:



Everybody Knows - John Legend


And here's the rest of the Tracklist:

Track Listing

“Green Light” (ft. Andre 3000)
“Birthday Fever” (ft. Akon)
“This Time”
“Cross The Line”
“No Other Love” (ft. Estelle)
“Round the World (ft. Kelly Rowland)
“It’s Over” (ft. Kanye West)
“Everybody Knows”
“I Love, You Love”
“Quickly” (Duet w/ Brandy)
“If You’re Out There”
“Satisfaction”
“Accused” (ft. Pharrell)
“Good Morning Love”

Labels:


posted by mari_elle at 00:35
Comments:
I'm also a fan, yeah he's a good singer no doubt. He's like the Ronald Isley of this generation
 
Post a Comment