Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Monday, August 22, 2011

Milk Tea and Me


What a great day it was for milk tea! Twas quite a sunny afternoon, so instead of going for my husband's usual afternoon coffee break, my sister helped us scout for the nearest (if not the ONLY) milk tea shop in the whole of Bonifacio Global City, Serenitea at Burgos Circle.

This was a welcome break from Starbucks since I started detesting (strong word!) the smell of my once-favorite coffee shop. If you're wondering why the sudden change of heart, I have one word for you: Pregnancy.

Tea, on the other hand, doesn't smell as strong as coffee, and it's more refreshing minus the caffeine!

The only drawback to this milk tea drinking session would have to be the messiness and stickiness involved in punching a whole into the sealed cup with such a flimsy straw. Oh who am I kidding? I'm not complaining. I officially love milk tea!

Labels:


posted by mari_elle at 23:02
Comments:
welcome to the milk tea loving club! :) Serenitea was also our first milk tea experience! we're also enjoying Chatime at Galle beside the grocery, in case you have the chance to drop by.. We miss you!!
 
Let's go to chatime soon! Or we can go all the way to Eastwood or Greenhills just for Happy Lemon. :)
 
Post a Comment