Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Click who?

Have I been living under a rock? I didn't know who The Click Five were apart from their song Jenny. It's been playing non-stop on the radio, I knew they were coming to the Philippines and that was all. So I had no idea why there were so many people in Trinoma last Friday, not that it's not always packed to begin with. Everywhere I looked, there were kids loitering about, most of them wearing that emo hairdo - lopsided long bangs with a side part (forgive me; i don't know how to describe it). Apparently, The Click Five had a scheduled mall tour on that day.

So, just for the heck of it, I elbowed my way through the crowd of screaming youngsters as the band performed. I wanted to have a closer look and managed to take a worthless photo of their backs. It just amused me how the scenario reminded me of The Backstreet Boys' Manila tour way back in the 1990's. I was also shopping in during their mall tour and the most I saw of them was Nick Carter's blond do. This was of course during an era where there was no such thing as a cellphone camera, let alone cellphones!

Here's that crappy shot where I can't even decipher where The Click Five's band members they are.

Then they sang Just the Girl, which was a song I liked when it was released some years ago. So, I realized that I HAVE BEEN living under a rock after all.

posted by mari_elle at 14:29
Comments: Post a Comment