Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Monday, July 23, 2007

Girls just being girls

Smallville doesn't just ride on the Superman franchise. I think a large part of the show's success is its infinite supply of eye candy.

Since I don't get to watch the show when it airs on the telly, I am subjected to doing hours and hours of DVD marathons just to catch up on the episodes. Yes, I'm a fan--one of those dorky types that tear up with Clark and Lana's on and off romance (which last three episodes tops!).
Just recently, my sister and I couch potatoed watching the 6th season, and much to our delight, new eye candy was introduced to the show. His character: Oliver Queen (aka the Green Arrow).
I asked my sister who she'd pick: Tom Welling (Clark Kent). The dorky farmboy.
Or Oliver Queen (Justin Hartley). The dashing mysterious rich boy.
She said she had a thing for bad boys, or in this case, the ladies' man. I told her, "You can have him. I'd choose the simple boy next door anyday."

Images from Krypton Site.

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 15:02
Comments:
No chance for the "gay-best-friend-only-straight" type of guy then, eh?
 
Wow, Ade, that's mouthful!!! Maybe if the guy were "seemingly-gay-best-friend-only-straight-and-ruggedly-handsome-just-misunderstood-because-he's-mildmannered-and-cleancut" then YES. damn, i'm shallow.
 
Gay, only straight, misunderstood, mild mannered - CHECK. =P
 
LOL!
 
LOL!
 
6 seasons already? And Clark and Lana still can't get the relationship going? Sheesh! So much for his super powers. hehehe
 
batman > superman :)
 
Marc, so you're one of 'em batman fans. I'm on team superman. Sorry! ^v^

And yes, Will, I guess we know how that love story will end anyway. Boohoo...
 
oh cmon, marielle! billionaire playboy with dark brooding past trumps last son of krypton who can't make it with lana lang every time! haha
 
like i said, marc, dorky farmboy next door any day. heehee... i guess that makes me a dork as well.
 
Argh well is there such a "bad-boy-looking/ruggedly-handsome-and-STRAIGHT-but-dork-deep-inside" kind of guy? hehe.
 
that your kind of guy, llainey? oooh...
 
Post a Comment