Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, July 20, 2007

Random insecure thought

Got this email from a candidate:

"Thank you for contacting me and by the way you have a very nice phone voice that is pleasant to listen to.

Kind regards"

Nice complement, but it got me thinking: does that put me under the category of people with the voice and face for radio?

Oh dear, I hope not!

Maybe I can qualify as a voice talent for one of the "ikaw ba ay naLOLOngkot at walang makaOSap?" ads as well.

posted by mari_elle at 00:33
Comments:
You? A face for radio? No. Way.

Now, I have a hard time imagining you saying "ikaw ba ay naLOLOngkot at walang makaOSap?"

I wonder why.
 
You should hear my phone voice. Gay 16 year old haha FOR REAL.
 
Geez, what does a gay 16 year old sound like?
 
Post a Comment