Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dessert!

I was aimlessly wandering around in the humble cafeteria on the ground floor of my office building when I stumbled upon a Fiorgelato stall. It would have been just like any other ice cream stand; I'd look at their flavor selection, take a deep sigh and move on to the next stall, but much to my delight, I found that they actually offered SUGAR FREE ice cream.

Two thumbs up for them! Now, people who avoid sugar (whether for general health or simply weightloss purposes) have more options to satisfy their sweet tooth.

In the meantime, since it's my boss' birthday, let me enjoy my sugarFILLED slice of cake. Yum!!! No guilt whatsoever.

Labels: , , ,


posted by mari_elle at 19:55
Comments:
Wait, Centerpoint has a Fiorgaleto now?
 
Yup! Just recently. There's like a food court there now. Yahoo! No more karinderia food.
 
I am seriosuly considering going to Centerpoint just to see what has changed.
 
Wow, a chocolate marjolaine. I like this cake.
 
Yeah, Tom! It was so so so good. Not all sweetness; just plain good flavor.
 
Yeah, Tom! It was so so so good. Not all sweetness; just plain good flavor.
 
Post a Comment