Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Thursday, August 30, 2007

YanYan Days Part II

I already blogged about this on YanYan Days Part I, but I thought to dedicate another post to one of my favorite childhood treats. This time around, Ellaine happily posed for the photo opt.

I have such fond memories eating this snack. My sister and I even had to share one pack, and how we divided all fifteen sticks between us both, I don't know and can't remember. It was a treat that came rarely, and call us shallow, but I guess that's what made YanYan so special.

Here's a snippet update. Some sticks I've seen before; others were new but no less amusing.

Zebra - Herbivore
Goat - You are Lucky Today
Rhinoceros - Think Big
Giraffe - Tallest Mammal
Frog - Amphibian
Cat - Say Meow
Rabbit - Eat More Carrots
Starfish - Star + Fish
Cow - Muuuuu
Mouse - Do Not Be Timid
Owl - Active at Night
Chicken - Kokekokko
Panda - Go for More
Octopus - Lucky Number 8
Chick - Lucky Color Yellow

I wonder who comes up with these things...

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 12:49
Comments:
I feel like running off and buying me a load of Yan Yans.
 
Go go go, Ade!
 
how much is a yan-yan?
 
Hey that's me! Haha.. So san na yng TF ko for this photo-opt?
 
Talent fee? Would be as much as another package of YanYan, which is Php35.00 at Ministop.
 
Post a Comment