Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Monday, September 24, 2007

Body Jam Release 42

I felt so bad about staying up late last night; so late, in fact, that I wasn't able to get up early for my usual 6:30 AM Hip Hop class by one of my favorite dance instructors.

I then decided to attend the noontime dance class before going to work and much to my delight, the class was a soft launch for the latest release of Body Jam.



This actually meant that I was able to experience the new choreography before most people. I can say almost without batting an eyelash that this release (Release 42) was the most fun thus far. It's not just the tracks that they used; it's also the combination of new moves and challenging steps that I personally enjoyed the most out of all the previous releases.

BODY JAM 42 TRACK LIST

1. Boogie 2Nite (Seamus HajiBig Love Edit) - Booty Luv
2. Tambourine (Clean Version) - Eve
3. Don’t You Worry 'Bout A Thing - John Legend
4. Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
5. Do It Again - Mega NuRave Styles and DJ ‘Little’ Rippa
6. One And Only - Timbaland feat. Fall Out Boy
7. Umbrella (Clean Version) - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z
8. Sexual Healing (Freemasons Mix) - Alibi vs. Rockefeller
9. Get Down (Original Club Version) - Groove Armada
10. Get Up (Before The Night Is Over) (Tribalectric Mix) - Global Deejays feat. Technotronic
11. Rain Down Love (Phunkk Mobb Remix) - Freemasons feat. Siedah Garrett
12. Beautiful Liar - Beyonce feat. Shakira

You can read more about Release 42 on the Les Mills website. Better yet, you can join the classes and see for yourself!

Labels: , ,


posted by mari_elle at 19:27
Comments: Post a Comment