Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, November 25, 2005

At long last

Finally, my boring blog has a new look to it all thanks to my sister. I'd been meaning to change the layout for the longest time, but I never got the chance to do so because of work work work. Thankfully, my sister was patient (and talented) enough to do all the dirty work. And she didn't even charge me for it. Imagine that! She's the bestest best sister in the whole wide world!

Alright, that's enough for now. It's the least I can do to repay her, but the flattery is getting a bit too obvious it's beginning to sound contrived. Thanks, Ate! Enough said.

Lately, I've been frequenting my multiply site. Ellaine introduced me to the wonderful world of file sharing, and now, I can't but upload something new each time I'd go online. I swear, I have too many accounts online (myspace, hi5, friendster, ringo for crying out loud, etc. etc. etc.). This has got to stop! Teehee...

posted by mari_elle at 21:36
Comments:
Ah-hyuck! Gawrsh! *is doing an impression of Goofy*
 
Haha RIGHT ON! I have too many accounts on the Internet, too!

You're on Multiply! So am I! Kaich :D
 
ambait bait naman ng kapatid mo :)
 
Ey, Kaich! May I link to you at Multiply? (see how addicted i am? haha!)
 
Heh. Kid naman o. *blush*
 
Post a Comment