Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Let's Dance!

I LOVE TO DANCE.

A lot of my friends, even my closest ones, have never seen this side of me. I strongly feel, however, that I'm at that point in my life where I am absolutely ready to make this part of me known. I was a little hesitant about pursuing this, and quite frankly, I take this path with much trepidation. The heart is stronger than the doubts, though, and that's why I'm diving into this head first. I was even more hyped up about it after having spoken to some of the Stylettos, the fabulous dance group I'll be joining. Since I have no professional dance background whatsoever, I know I'll have to work extra hard just to catch up with them. This goes without saying that I'll probably look a little silly during the first few practice sessions and I'll definitely need to up my efforts a notch higher. I'm all for it, though. This is something I want to do not just for myself, but to glorify God, and with this dance group, I'm absolutely sure I can do the latter. The Stylettos are a group of talented ladies, out to make it big in the industry, set apart by doing so through God-glorifying standards.

You can get to know more about them on their multiply site. Here's a photo I took of them during their most recent Mall Show.

Labels:


posted by mari_elle at 17:18
Comments:
Dancing... Wow. :) Go Marielle! I'm sure you'll do great. Let me know when you guys will be having shows and I'll be there in a jiffy. :) Huzzah!
 
Sure, and don't forget to start production of "Shake that booty, Marielle!" tarps! Hahaha...
 
Post a Comment