Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tick Tock

I am wide awake at this hour despite having had a really tough mentally and emotionally exhausting day. I guess I'm just bothered. Being the people-pleaser that I am, I know I disappointed a number of people today and now I can't but hate myself for it.

Sometimes, I wish I were a cold, heartless b... witch. I wonder if they sleep better than I do because quite frankly, I haven't had decent shut-eye in weeks. This is all because I have been so afraid of having important people frown upon my decisions and recent course of actions.

So, I know there's nothing more annoying than a vague blog entry such as this, but I promise to elaborate when all this blows over. In the meantime, I must begin counting sheep.

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 03:41
Comments:
let's do it together! no sharing of problems, just the ride and the yelling space!
 
deal! I'll take you up on that, Marc. ^v^
 
Maybe you're just exhausted with your routine. A stir would do you good. I think the lack of shut-eye is taking its toll. Well, I hope you're able to get a good cuddly night's sleep after this. Wanna grab lunch? you can b...witch and moan and be as vague all you like, I won't complain. : ) ...I'll just shower you with my own vagueness. Haha! : )
 
defo, wits! emotional eating over lunch is what i need. see ya around! ^v^
 
Post a Comment