Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Kodak (or digicam) Moments

The holiday season this year was a tad more sedate and quiet than what I'm used to. It's probably because nearly half of our clan moved away. It may also be due to the fact that we're all getting older. Eww, it almost pains me to say that. Hehehe... Nonetheless, I had an absolute blast. I wouldn't even dare describe it in words. These photos should suffice.


Nothing beats having a quiet dinner with the company of great friends in one's own humble abode. Though my spaghetti with meatballs (with yucky sweet sauce) didn't turn out so scrumptous, I was glad to entertain these college friends. I can say almost without flinching that I couldn't have met funnier, more genuine and intelligent people than this bunch.


Performing at gunpoint, we HR girls tried to sing in our office Christmas bash, "tried" being the operative term. Oh well... we couldn't say no to our boss now could we?


Let's volt in! Thanks a bunch to Lara for making these lovely bracelets for the HR gals.


My new cuddle buddy, Peppermint, from my parents. They think I'm still their baby. I guess I still am!

See? Both my sister and I just love cuddly stuff.

I ain't done yet. There are more. But I'll post them when I'm not so hung over by that long holiday break I just had. Tomorrow, it's back to reality for us all. Happy 2006 everyone!

posted by mari_elle at 21:19
Comments: Post a Comment