Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Road Trip!

I'll be going on my first road trip this Holy Week. First stop, Baguio. Then we're off to Vigan and next we're going to see the Windmills of Bangy. Back to Baguio then down to La Union. And I think we'll head back to Baguio on our last night. That's just an idea of where we'll be going. We don't even have an itinerary, but I guess that's what makes it even more exciting. For sure, there'll be lots of adventures, food trips, swimming, surfing, photography (!!!), chit chat, getting lost, and what not!

Hope to be back with lots of great memories and travel stories.

Enjoy your holy week, everyone!

Labels: ,


posted by mari_elle at 18:13
Comments:
Oh, cool, you're going to Baguio and La Union, my two fave spots. Happy trip! :D
 
Are you driving?! *me faints* hehe
 
I'm not driving, but I'm parking, which is worse and you know that better than anyone, Llainey! Hahaha...

Kidding. Nope, let the guys drive!
 
Post a Comment