Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Friday, July 07, 2006

Nourishment

Ever since I started working, I'd been having difficulty finding time for myself, more so, time spent with God. I haven't even opened my Bible in months. Considering how I'd consistently read and study God's word everyday when I was younger, that really spells Spiritual starvation. The moment my alarm clock rings every morning, I get up, slap myself awake, and start my day in a rush. The minute I lie on my bed at night, I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow. I must admit that I haven't quite been the same since I inadvertently started neglecting the most important time of the day. I still need my Spiritual nourishment. No wonder I've been feeling weak and inequipped to face the challenges of each day.

Thank goodness for the internet. I can now take even just a few minutes off any hectic day, click away, and get my daily dose of enlightenment. How wonderful to have the Daily Bread available on the net. I was actually looking for an online Campus Journal, but then I realized that I'm no longer a student. Hahaha... Here's the link. Daily Bread

Check it out. It keeps me grounded and sane even in the craziest of crazy work days.

posted by mari_elle at 08:48
Comments: Post a Comment