Give the Day a Chance to Start

give the day a chance to start

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Regret

That photo down there says it all. I went to UP yesterday (after 10 years!) to run a few errands and to meet up with my friend before going out to watch a movie. I couldn't but get all sentimental as I walked along the halls of AS. It made me reflect on how anxious I was to finish my thesis, graduate, and start working that I didn't get to savor the last days of being a student. Regret. That's probably what I was feeling.

But in keeping with my placid nature, I shook it off, met up with Cokie, headed straight for Libis, and watched Starwars Episode III. I actually enjoyed it. And coming from someone like me (I can't really appreciate fantasy and sci-fi), that's saying a lot!

posted by mari_elle at 21:34
Comments: Post a Comment